Monday, August 17, 2009

Faith

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 1:11

I just want to take one of my first posts on here and brag on God. He has been so good to me. I'll just tell you and show you what He has done for me this summer alone.


He gave me a sweet little girl to love on this summer. My youth pastor's daughter Leah has been a blessing to me this summer. She's so cute and I love her so much. She's going to be a big sister very soon and I'm excited to see little Alli enter this world in just a few more days. Her parents have been a blessing to me this summer picking me up on the bus for church on Sunday mornings, feeding me, and backing me up all the way. I could go on all day about these people.
















Camp Victory 2009...
So much I could say here. I was blessed to be able to be a counselor again this year. My friend Mary got saved which blessed my heart immensely. I also had a buddy that week, Justin, who followed me around quoting his Bible verses and racking up some serious points. He got the most with 108 memorized as well as the most points. He won a Bible for memorizing the most verses and he chose a tent for his prize for having the most points. I told him half the Bible and tent were mine! The following pictures will tell the rest of the story of camp.




West Park Baptist Teens @ Camp Victory 2009

More blessings to come later... pictures are very hard to post on here!

~April

Psalms 23:4

No comments:

Post a Comment