Sunday, August 23, 2009

Faith take 3

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 1:11

So here I go with part 3 of my summer blessings... would have done this all in 1 post if the pictures weren't so hard to put up. The past 2 have taken me hours to make.


I wish to say I am thankful for a loving home church. The church has taken care of me so well over the years. I'm also thankful to have transportation to and from church for every service. I drive in now but I'm still a bus kid at heart!






I'm also thankful to my grandparents for letting us be able to keep the car and paying off some other bills. Also for buying us 2 window A/C units because our A/C died earlier this year. And for helping me get back to college. My aunt and uncle are also helping me get back this year. If it weren't for them I wouldn't get to go back to Hyles-Anderson.









I'm thankful for a beautiful rainbow God gave me one day a few weeks ago. The picture does not give the rainbow justice of its true beauty.






Well I'm feeling tired so I think I'll take another little break and update you more later... never know what God's got around the corner for me that I can share later.

~April

~Psalms 23:4

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! You got a blog!!! Great! I will be reading it. Will you be posting after you leave for HAC?

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a random question from a random blogger =D!!
    Have ya ever heard of Teens-4-Christ, and do you have a profile there?? Okay, that's it=D

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I used to be a moderator on there but I haven't been on there since they changed it.

    ReplyDelete